Dynamics of electrolyte metabolism and pathological changes in the myocardium in uremia (experimental investigation)
Pathological Physiology and General Pathology
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Experimental Investigation Pathological Change Uremia Electrolyte Metabolism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Ya. Pytel' and S. D. Goligorskii, Acute Renal Failure [in Russian], Kishinev (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.D. C. Darrow, H. E. Harrison, and M. Taffel, J. Biol. Chem., 130, 487 (1939).Google Scholar
- 3.J. P. Merrill, Ann. Rev. Med., Vol. 11 (1960), p. 127.Google Scholar
- 4.J. L. Orbison, Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. (New York), Vol. 110 (1962), p. 161.Google Scholar
- 5.M. Telia and M. Cucuianu et al., Stud. Cercet. Med.,13, 1 (1962), p. 41.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968