Automated error measurement and the data capacity on an angle digitizer
General Problems of Metrology and Measurement Techniques
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Error Measurement Data Capacity Automate Error
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. I. Gitis, Data Converters for Electronic Digital Computers [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Domrachev et al., Authors' Cert. No. 312285, Byul. Izobr., No. 25 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Domrachev and B. S. Meiko, Authors' Cert. No. 325626, Byul. Izobr., No. 3 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Nemirovskii, Probability Methods in Metrology [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.P. V. Novitskii, Principles of the Information Theory of Measuring Devices [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Domrachev and B. S. Meiko, Authors' Cert. No. 424205, Byul. Izobr., No. 14 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975