Effect of a Cu impurity on the lattice constants of monoclinic ZrO2
Brief Communications and Letters to the Editor
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsLattice Constant Monoclinic ZrO2
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Kitaigorodskii, X-Ray Structural Analysis of Fine-Crystal and Amorphous Media [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Kachanov and L. I. Mirkin, X-Ray Structural Analysis of Polycrystalline Materials [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Mirkin, Handbook on X-Ray Structural Analysis of Polycrystalline Materials [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Guinier, X-Ray Crystallographic Technology [Russian translation], IIL, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Dereberya and G. I. Il'kiv, Ukrainsk. Fiz. Zh., No. 1, 109 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.O. Ruff and F. Ebert, Zs. Anorg. Allg. Chem.,180, No. 1 (1929).Google Scholar
- 7.B. F. Ormont, Structures of Inorganic Materials [in Russian], GITTL (1950).Google Scholar
- 8.P. Duwez, F. H. Brown, and F. Odell, J. Electrochem. Soc.,98, No. 9 (1951).Google Scholar
- 9.I. I. Korobkov, D. V. Ignatov, A. I. Evstyugin, and V. E. Emel'yanov, Proceedings of the International Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973