Effective cross section for γ-ray-induced displacement of atoms in some two-component glasses
- 15 Downloads
The article describes a calculation of the theoretical effective cross sections for the formation of defects resulting from the 1.25- MeV γ-ray-induced displacement of atoms which are constituents of the glass systems Na2O-SiO2, K2O-SiO2, Na2O-TeO2, Cs2O-TeO2, V2O5-TeO2, and WO3-TeO2.
KeywordsGlass System Effective Cross Section
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Deans and D. Vinyard, Radiation Effects in Solids [Russian translation], IL, Moscow, 1960.Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Galavanov, FTT,2, 432, 1959.Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Krivov and S. V. Malyanov, Izv. VUZ. Fizika, no. 4, 147, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.N. F. Mott, Proc. Roy. Soc.,A124, 426, 1929.Google Scholar
- 5.O. I. Leipunskii, B. V. Novozhilov, and V. N. Sakharov, Propagation of γ-Quanta in Matter [in Russian], GITTL, 1961.Google Scholar
- 6.Radiation Dosimetry [Russian translation], IL Moscow, 1958.Google Scholar