Stability of a liquid-dielectric jet in a longitudinal electrostatic field
- 14 Downloads
A longitudinal electrostatic field tends to stabilize a jet of liquid dielectric.
KeywordsElectrostatic Field Liquid Dielectric Longitudinal Electrostatic Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Collection: Pating Parts in an Electric Field [in Russian], Ed. E. N. Vladychina and M. M. Gol'dberg, Khimiya, Moscow, 1966.Google Scholar
- 2.J. Rayleigh, Theory of Sound [Russian translation], 2, Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1955.Google Scholar
- 3.S. Chandrasekhar and E. Fermi, Problems of Modern Physics [Russian translation], IL,2, 115, 1954.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Jackson, Classical Electrodynamics [Russian translation], Mir, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Watson, Theory of Bessel Functions [Russian translation], Izd. AN SSSR, 1949.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972