Effect of the basic-channel phase distortions and of the automatic frequency control instability on the precision of self-tuning oscillators with a test signal
Measurements of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Test Signal Frequency Control Phase Distortion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. B. Vuzinyanov et al., in: Testing and Measuring Techniques [in Russian], No. 12, Izd. L'vovskogo Universiteta (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. E. Vaulin and Yu. D. Krisilov, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 8 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.I. P. Grinberg and S. G. Taranov, Theses of the Papers Read at the Scientific and Technical Conference on “Electronic measuring instruments with switching and modulation transducers,” NTO Priborprom, Kiev (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.I. P. Grinberg and S. G. Taranov, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 9 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.I. P. Grinberg et al., Author's Certificate No. 298041, Byull. Izobr., No. 10 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.I. P. Grinberg and S. G. Taranov, Author's Certificate No. 298039, Byull. Izobr., No. 10 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.I. P. Grinberg et al., Author's Certificate No. 298040, Byull. Izobr., No. 10 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.I. P. Grinberg and S. G. Taranov, Trudy VNIIÉP, No. 6,Leningrad (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.J. J. Shin, Electronics,42, No. 10 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973