Stiffness of lightweight open-porosity foam plastics
KeywordsFoam Foam Plastic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Gent and A. G. Thomas, “The deformation of foamed elastic materials,” J. Appl. Polym. Sci.,1, No. 1, 107–113 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.J. M. Lederman, “The prediction of the tensile properties of flexible foams,” J. Appl. Polym. Sci.,15, No. 3, 693–703 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.J. R. Dawson and J. B. Shortall, “The microstructure of rigid polyurethane foams,” Europ. J. Cell. Plast., 12–16 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.T. D. Shermergor, Theory of Elasticity of Micro-heterogeneous Media [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Dement'ev, P. I. Selivestrov, and O. G. Tarakanov, “Poisson's ratio of foam plastics,” Mekh. Polim., No. 1, 45–49 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Cunningham, “Modulus anisotropy of low-density cellular plastics: an aggregate model,” Polymer,22, 882–885 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.W. L. Ko, “Deformations of foamed elastomers,” J. Cell. Plast., January, 45–50 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.Z. Renz, “Zum zügigen und zyklischen Verformungs + verhalten polymerer Hartschaumstoffe.” Dis. zur Erlangung des akad. Grades eines Dr. Ing., Karlsruhe (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.Applied Mechanics of Cellular Plastics [in Russian], Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987