High-speed digital meter of phase shifts in radio pulses
- 11 Downloads
The suggested principle of operations was used for developing a phase meter which measures phase differences on the basis of the information contained in a short signal segment and evaluates them very precisely without using complicated high-speed scaler circuits. It provides a linear digital reading directly in degrees or fractions of a degree.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Phase Shift Phase Difference Radio Pulse
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Gubarchuk and B. A. Shumanskii, Author's Certificate No. 354559, Byull. Izobr., No. 30 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.G. N. Kucherenko, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 5 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. G. Matthews, Electronic Equipment News, No. 9 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Tsitovich, Nuclear Radioelectronics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.D. M. Ettinger, Electronics [Russian translation], No. 2, USA (1967).Google Scholar