Measurement methods used in the investigation of mechanical stresses on rotating machine elements
- 21 Downloads
Radio-telemetric devices promise good results when used in investigations into stress and strain conditions in rotating parts of important objects.
It is necessary to organize commercial production of compact equipment with built-in power sources for remote transmission of the signals of strain gauges mounted on moving objects.
Since the operational results of Russian prototypes of magnetic tape recording devices produced positive results it is necessary to examine the problem of the commercial production of magnetic recording equipment.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Positive Result Power Source Measurement Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Nemets Practical Applications of Strain Gauges [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.Devices for Testing and Investigation of Agricultural Machinery [in Russian], VISKhOM, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Afanas'ev, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 2 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.L. P. Egorychev, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 3 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Vaisman, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 10 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.Valency Testing with Telemetry, Mach. Design.,40, No. 20, (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.Einrichtung für berührungslose Messwertübertragung, Feinwerttechnik, No. 10 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.L. S. Il'inskaya and A. N. Podmar'kov, Semiconductor Strain Gauges [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 9.I. I. Balter, A. D. Skalov, and Ya. S. Okun', Equipment for Magnetic Recording and Its Characteristics [in Russian], Proceedings of VNIIZhT, MPS, No. 385, Transport, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar