Deformation of short light pulses in model dispersive media
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsLight Pulse Dispersive Medium Short Light Pulse Model Dispersive Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Kabanov, Izvestiya VUZ. Fizika, No. 5 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.M. V. Kabanov and E. A. Vedernikova, Proceedings of the Intercollegiate Conference on the Spectral Transparency of the Atmosphere, Tomsk (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Marchuk (editor), in: The Monte Carlo Method in the Problem of Radiation Transport [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Zolotukhin and S. M. Ermakov, in: Questions of the Physics of Reactor Shielding [in Russian], No. 1, Gosatomizdat, Moscow (1963), p. 171.Google Scholar
- 5.M. V. Kabanov and I. V. Samokhvalov, Izvestiya VUZ. Fizika, No. 3 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Krekov and V. F. Belov, Izvestiya VUZ. Fizika (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.G. M. Krekov, G. A. Mikhailov, and B. A. Kargin, Izvestiya VUZ. Fizika, No. 4 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.G. M. Krekov, G. A. Mikhailov, and B. A. Kargin, Izvestiya VUZ. Fizika, No. 5 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972