Electrical explosion of foils
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Electrical Explosion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Keller and J. Penning, in: Electrical Explosion of Conductors [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Mir, Moscow (1965) p. 299.Google Scholar
- 2.R. Dennen and L. Wilson, in: Electrical Explosion of Conductors [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Mir, Moscow (1965), p. 172.Google Scholar
- 3.C. H. Maisonnier, J. G. Linhart, and C. Gourlan, Rev. Sci. Instrum.,37, No. 10, 96 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Baikov, A. M. Iskol'dskii, and Yu. E. Nesterikhin, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,43, No. 1 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.“The Kadr-4-ZIS with electron-optical streak image converter”, IAÉ SO Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and Yu. P. Raizer, Physics of Shock Waves and High-Temperature Hydrodynamic Phenomena [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963), p.597.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975