Optoelectronic compensating circuit for thermoelectric psychrometers
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Kedrolivanskii and M. E. Sterizat, Meteorological Instruments [in Russian], Gidrometizdat, Leningrad (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.Optical Information Processing (Collection) [in Russian], Mir (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Dzhagarov, Inventor's Certificate No. 280,930, Byull. Izobr., No. 28 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Svechnikov, Elements of Optoelectronics [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Pavlov and A. I. Chernikov, Radiation Receivers of Optoelectronic Instruments [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975