Organizational and legal aspects of standard prototype specimens
Legal and Jurisdictional Problems in Metrology
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Legal Aspect Standard Prototype Prototype Specimen
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Standard GOST 14263-69 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.A. B. Shaevich, Measurement and Regulation of the Chemical Composition of Untreated Substances and Finished Materials [in Russian], Izd-vo Standartov, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Vdovin and A. B. Shaevich, in: “Fifty years of the metric system in the USSR,” Trudy Metrol. Inst. SSSR, No. 123 (183) (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Verdnikov, in: “Legislative problems pertaining to standardization, metrology, and product quality,” V. M. Ogryzkov (editor) [in Russian], Izd-vo Standartov, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Ogryzkov, Ya. E. Partsii, and L. I. Broslavskii, Standarty i Kachestvo, No. 9 (1972).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974