Effect of the properties of the observer's eye on measurement accuracy by means of a perflectometer
- 17 Downloads
The error of measurements by means of a perflectometer depends largely on the recording device operating jointly with the observer's eye. Among the visual recording systems, the screen systems with a bisector and line have the highest accuracy.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Measurement Accuracy Recording System Recording Device
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Schulz, ATM, No. 243 (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.L. N. Logacheva, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 2 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Vesnina and Yu. V. Kolomiitsov, OMP, No. 1 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.Device for Measuring Inside Dimensions (Operating Instruction) [in Russian] (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.General-Purpose UIM-23 Measuring Microscope (Operating Instructions) [in Russian] (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Pogarev, Adjustment of Optical Instruments [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar