A method for checking dc high-voltage dividers
Assistance for Measurement Laboratory Workers
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. B. Rymer and K. H. R. Wright, J. Sci. Instr.,23, (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.J. H. Park, J. Rec. NBS,66, C-v (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.I. F. Drabenko and Z. I. Zelikovskii, in: Microwire and Resistance Devices [in Russian], No. 5, Kartya Moldovenyaské, Kishenev (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Witt, Z. Ang. Phys., No. 5 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Ya. Danilyuk and I. F. Drabenko, in: Microwire and Resistance Devices [in Russian], No. 7, Kartya Moldovenyaské (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.I. F. Drabenko and Z. I. Zelikovskii, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 8 (1971).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974