Interferometer pulse method of measuring the specular reflection factor for plane material specimens
KeywordsReflection Physical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Specular Reflection Material Specimen
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Klyukin and A. E. Kolesnikov, Acoustic Measurements in Shipbuilding [in Russian], 2nd edition, Izd. Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Brekhovskikh, Waves in Laminated Media [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Skuchik, Fundamentals of Acoustics [in Russian], Vol. 1, Izd. Mir, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Grubnik, Akust. Zh.,6, No. 4 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.L. M. Lyamshev, Reflection of Sound by Thin Shells and Plates in Liquids [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974