Mechanism of the effect of electrochemical polishing on the fatigue strength of steel 60S2
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsFatigue Fatigue Strength Electrochemical Polishing Steel 60S2
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. S. Ionychev, “Methods of improving the fatigue strength of spring bronze OF 6.5–0.15,” in: Improving the Reliability of Springs [in Russian], Leningradskii Dom Nauchno-Tekh. Propagandy, Leningrad (1965), pp. 13–22.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. F. Nazarov, P. D. Dudko, and A. G. Rakhshtadt, “Effect of electrochemical polishing on the surface quality of spring bands formed from copper-beryllium alloys,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mashinostr., No. 6, 128–131 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Rakhshtadt, “Basic trends in the development of spring alloys,” Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 10, 57–66 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. M. Chernykh and N. F. Kuz'min, “Effect of electrochemical polishing on spring endurance,” Republican Interdepartmental Scientific-Technical Collection, [in Russian], Russian], Tekhnika, No. 35, Kiev (1982), pp. 100–104.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. M. Chernykh, N. F. Kuz'min, and G. M. Vorob'ev, “Question concerning the causes of improved cyclic stability of components subjected to electrochemical polishing,” in: Brief Theses of Papers, 7th All-Union Scientific-Production Conference on Electrophysical and Electrochemical Methods of Treatment “Él'fa 77,” Leningrad (1977), p. 29.Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. M. Chernykh, “Machine for testing specimens in variable torsion,” Zavod. Lab., No. 11, 1413 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.A. K. Mitropol'skii, Technique of Statistical Calculations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.R. M. Chatynyan, “Method for the statistical processing of results of a small number of fatigue tests,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mashinostr., No. 6, 95–101 (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992