Intravital determination of ditizon in the islets of langerhans of healthy rabbits and rabbits with diabetes
Pathological Physiology and General Pathology
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Healthy Rabbit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. S. Gol'dberg, Protein Components of the Blood in Experimental Ditizon Diabetes, Candidate dissertation, Karaganda (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Eshchenko, The Glycemic Reaction and State of the Islets of Langerhans in Animals of Different Species following Administration of Ditizon, Candidate dissertation, Karaganda (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. A. Lazaris, Probl. Éndokrinol., No. 2, 77 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. A. Lazaris and V. A. Eshchenko, Probl. Éndokrinol., No. 1, 65 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. A. Lazaris, Probl. Éndokrinol., No. 2, 75 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.E. V. Naumanko, Experimental Ditizon Diabetes, Candidate dissertation, Karaganda (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Mager, W. F. McNary, Jr., and F. Lionetti, J. Histochem. Cytochem.,1, 493 (1953).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969