Role of the reticular formation in regulation of the interoceptive reflex reactions of the stomach and small intestine
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Small Intestine Reticular Formation Reflex Reaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Bakuradze and T. M. Nikolaeva, Abstracts of Proceedings of a Scientific Conference on Problems in the Physiology and Pathology of Digestion and Absorption [in Russian], Odessa (1961), p. 15.Google Scholar
- 2.M. G. Bondarev, in the book: Investigations of the Pharmacology of the Reticular Formation and Synaptic Transmission [in Russian], Leningrad (1961), p. 117.Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Bratus', Vrach. Delo, No. 6, 72 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Guska, Abstracts of Proceedings of a Scientific Conference to Celebrate the Centenary of Publication of I. M. Sechenov's Work: “Reflexes of the Brain” [in Russian], Odessa (1963), p. 55.Google Scholar
- 5.O. P. Dobromyslova and A. A. Zubkov, Abstracts of Proceedings of a Scientific Conference on Problems in the Physiology and Pathology of Digestion and Absorption [in Russian], Odessa (1961), p. 78.Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Zubkov, Zdravookhranenie (Kishinev),2, 29 (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Karamyan, Fiziol. Zh. SSSR, 7, 778 (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Marits, Fiziol. Zh. SSSR,7, 923 (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Bonvallet, A. Hugelin, and P. Dell, J. Physiol. (Paris),47, 651 (1955).Google Scholar
- 10.A. Faibis, I. Bernthal, M. Saragea, et al., Stud. Cercet. Fiziol.,7, 4, 569 (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967