Reactions of thoriated tungsten fibers with iron-base powder matrices
Powder Metallurgical Materials, Parts, and Coatings
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsTungsten Tungsten Fiber Thoriated Tungsten Powder Matrice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. M. Rybal'chenko, L. M. Ustinov,and V. I. Bakarinova, Fiz. iKhim. Obrabotki Mater., No.2, 120 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Bergnesan, in: New Refractory Metallic Materials [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971), p.234.Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Ol'shevskii and V. S. Mirotvorskii, Metal. I. Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 11, 21 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Hansen and K. P. Anderko, Structures of Binary Alloys [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Moscow (1962), p. 778.Google Scholar
- 5.Constitution Diagrams of Metallic Systems Published in 1955–1971 [in Russian], Nos. 1–17, VINITI, Moscow (1957–1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976