A new structural constituent in Fe-C-Si alloys
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- l.Ya.N. Malinochka, Osada, N.G., and Koval'chuk, G.Z. Reports of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, No. 12, 1959.Google Scholar
- 2.E.S. Greyner, Marsh, J.S., and Stauton, B. Alloys of Iron with Silicon, ONTI, 1936.Google Scholar
- 3.K.P. Bunin, Ivantsov, G.I., and Malinochka, Ya.N. The Structure of Cast Iron, Mashgiz, 1952.Google Scholar
- 4.Ya.N. Malinochka and Koval'chuk, G.Z., Reports of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences. No. 1, 1951.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Kriz and Pobzil, F., Journal of the Iron and Steel Institute, Vol. 126, 1932.Google Scholar
- 6.J.E. Hilliard and Owen, W.S., Journal of the Iron and Steel Institute, Vol. 172, No. 3, 1952.Google Scholar
- 7.D. Marles, Journal of the Iron and Steel Institute, Vol. 150, No. 4, 1948.Google Scholar
- 8.I.N. Bogachev, Metallography of Cast Iron, Mashgiz, 1952.Google Scholar
- 9.W. S. Owen, Journal of the Iron and Steel Institute, Vol. 167, No. 2, 1951.Google Scholar
- 10.F.K. Tkachenko and Zubarev, V.F., The Foundry Work, No. 11, 1957.Google Scholar
- 11.Ya.N. Malinochka, Steel, No. 12, 1958.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1961