Absorptive power of the alimentary tract after resection of the distal half of the small intestine
Pathological Physiology and General Pathology
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Small Intestine Alimentary Tract Distal Half Absorptive Power
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. L. Aleksandrovich, Compensatory Processes in the Digestive Apparatus after Extensive Resection of the Intestine [in Russian], Doctorate dissertation, Khabarovsk (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Beyul, In the book: Physiology and Pathology of the Digestive System [in Russian], Moscow (1963), p. 23.Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Gurevich, Russk. Vrach, No. 38, 903 (1915).Google Scholar
- 4.K. S. Zamychkina and L. V. Kryukova, Byull. Éksp. Biol., No. 7, 22 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.L. P. Myagkova, Clinical Value of the Study of Iron Absorption in Patients with Inadequacy of Small Intestine Functions [in Russian], Candidate Dissertation, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.W. P. U. Jackson, In the book: Modern Trends in Gastroenterology, London (1958), p. 243.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968