Contractile function of undamaged parts of the left ventricle after acute disturbances of the coronary circulation
Pathological Physiology and General Pathology
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Left Ventricle Contractile Function Coronary Circulation Acute Disturbance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. Z. Meerson, The Myocardium in Hyperfunction, Hypertrophy, and Failure of the Heart [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Kreuzer and W. Schoeppe, Plüg. Arch. Ges. Physiol., Bd. 278, S. 181 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.Idem, Ibid., Bd. 278, S. 199 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.R. F. Rushmer, Physiol. Rev.,36, 400 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.C. Wiggers, Dynamics of the Circulation [Russian translation], Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968