Microfluorimetric study of thermal denaturation of the nuclear DNP-complex of lymphocytes stained with acridine orange
Biochemistry and Biophysics
KeywordsPublic Health Acridine Acridine Orange Thermal Denaturation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. P. Zlobina, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 12, 42 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.R. R. Lideman and L. L. Prilipko, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,192, No. 4, 938 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.K. N. Fedorova, R. R. Lideman, L. L. Prilipko, et al., Tsitologiya,13, 662 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.I. G. Kharitonenkov and I. D. Drynov, Vestn. Akad. Med. Nauk SSSR, No. 2 37 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Rigler and D. Killander, Exp. Cell Res.,54, 171 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Rigler, D. Killander, L. Bolund, et al., Exp. Cell Res.,55, 215 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.A. D. Rubin, S. Davis, and E. Schultz Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun.,46, 2067 (1972).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974