Thalamo-cortical projections to two somatosensory cortical regions
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Cortical Region Somatosensory Cortical Region
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. L. Glants, in: Abstracts of Proceedings of the 14th Conference of Junior Research Workers of the Institute of Normal and Pathological Physiology, Academy of Medical Sciences of the USSR [in Russian], Moscow (1968), p. 18.Google Scholar
- 2.R. A. Durinyan, The Central Structure of Afferent Systems [in Russian], Leningrad (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Emmers, J. Comp. Neurol.,124, 215 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Emmers and P. T. Rasmussen, Anat. Rec.,151, 346 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.H. H. Jasper and C. Ajmone-Marsan, A Stereotaxic Atlas of the Diencephalon of the Cat, Ottawa (1954).Google Scholar
- 6.E. G. Jones and T. P. S. Powell, Brain Res.,10, 369 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.R. S. Knighton, J. Comp. Neurol.,92, 183 (1950).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Macchi, F. Angelery, and G. Guazzi, J. Comp. Neurol.,111, 387 (1959).Google Scholar
- 9.V. B. Mountcastle and E. Henneman, J. Neurophysiol.,12, 85 (1949).Google Scholar
- 10.J. E. Rose and C. N. Woolsey, Electroenceph. Clin. Neurophysiol.,1, 391 (1949).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1971