Effect of antihistamine drugs on disease in rats caused by adjuvant of the Freund type
Pathological Physiology and General Pathology
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Antihistamine Drug
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Kh. Kanchurin, Abstracts of Proceedings of the Second Conference of Immunopathology [in Russian], Leningrad (1966), p. 28.Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Sura, V. A. Kolaev, and I. V. Konstantinova, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 9, 97 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Mota, Ann. New York Acad. Sci.,103, 264 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Rivers et al., J. Exp. Med.,58, 39 (1933);61, 689 (1935).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Rocha e Silva and M. Aronson, Brit. J. Exp. Path.,33, 577 (1952).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Rocha e Silva, Histamine. Its Role in Anaphylaxis and Allergy, Springfield (1955).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Stern, A. Nikulin, A. Misirlija, et al., Arch. Exp. Path. Pharmak.,227, 522 (1956).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968