Effects of thermomechanical treatment upon the structure and properties of sintered alloy steels
Theory and Technology of Sintering, Thermal, and Chemicothermal Treatment Processes
KeywordsAlloy Steel Thermomechanical Treatment Sintered Alloy Sintered Alloy Steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. L. Bernshtein, S. G. Mamyan, and S. B. Fel'gina, Prom. Armenii, No. 11–12 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.M. L. Bernshtein, S. G. Mamyan, et al., Tekhnol. Avtomobilestr., No. 1 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.M. L. Bernshtein, S. G. Mamyan, et al., in: Methods of Increasing the Constructional Strength of Steels and Alloys [in Russian], Vol. 2, MDNTP im. Dzerzhinskogo, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.M. L. Bernshtein, Thermomechanical Treatment of Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.I. D. Radomysel'skii, S. G. Napara-Volgina, and S. M. Kazimirenko, Poroshkovaya Met., No. 8 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.I. D. Radomysel'skii, S. G. Napara-Volgina, and V. B. Deimontovich, Poroshkovaya Met., No. 8 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.I. D. Redomyasel'skii, L. F. Barshchevskaya, and I. Ya. Dzykovich, Poroshkovaya Met., No. 4 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976