Sintering of variable-composition refractory compounds
Theory and Technology of Sintering, Thermal, and Chemicothermal Treatment Processes
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Samsonov, Refractory Compounds [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.R. L. Coble, J. Appl. Phys.,32, 787 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Livshits and V. B. Shikin, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,6, 1735 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.P. S. Kislyi, “Experimental methods of investigation of the sintering process,” Transactions of an International Conference on Powder Metallurgy [in Russian], Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Ya. Pines, Essays on Metal Physics [in Russian], KhGU, Kharkov (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.R. A. Andrievskii, I. I. Spivak, and K. L. Chevasheva, Poroshkovaya Met., No. 7, 65 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.S. S. Ordan'yan, A. I. Avgustinik, and L. V. Kudryasheva, Poroshkovaya Met., No. 8, 26 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.R. F. Brebrick, J. Appl. Phys.,30, No. 6, 811 (1959).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Skorokhod, Poroshkovaya Met., No. 7, 42 (1967); No. 3, 54 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973