Comparative analysis of mitotic activity and chromosomal aberrations in cell lines contaminated by mycoplasmas and in decontaminated cell lines
KeywordsPublic Health Comparative Analysis Chromosomal Aberration Mitotic Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Ya. Kagan and I. V. Rakovskaya, Mycoplasma Infection in Tissue Cultures [in Russian], Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Kuz'mina and K. S. Kulikova, in: Tissue Culture in Oncology [in Russian], Moscow (1968), p. 93.Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Kuz'mina, K. S. Kulikova, and L. K. Glazkova, in: Proceedings of the Third All-Union Veterinary Virological Conference [in Russian], Part 1, Moscow (1967), p. 17.Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Neustroeva, Contamination of Cell Cultures by Mycoplasmas. Principles and Methods of Decontamination. Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.I. V. Rakovskaya, Biological Characteristics of Mycoplasmas as Contaminants of Tissue Cultures. Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Fogh and H. Fogh, Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. (New York),119, 233 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Fogh and H. Fogh, Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. (New York),126, 67 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Fogh and H. Fogh, Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. (New York),129, 944 (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.J. Fogh, E. Hahn, and H. Fogh, Exp. Cell Res.,39, 554 (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.R. M. Nardone, J. Todd, P. Gonzalez, et al., Science,149, 1100 (1965).Google Scholar
- 11.G. Paton, J. P. Jacobs, and F. Perkins, Ann. New York Acad. Sci.,143, 626 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972