Reasons for the fatigue failure of samples and machine parts outside the zone of a stress raiser
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsFatigue Fatigue Failure Machine Part Stress Raiser
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Kudryavtsev, Internal Stresses as a Reserve of Strength in Mechanical Engineering [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.I. V. Kudryavtsev and V. N. Novikov, “Investigation of the strength of surface-hardened steel under cyclic loads,” Vestn. Mashinostr., No. 7, 1–12 (1947).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Kobrin, “The strengthening of cast steel by surface cold work hardening,” in: Investigation of the Strength of Steel [in Russian], Moscow (1951), pp. 10–121.Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Ostrovskii and A. M. Ryskind, “The influence of the distribution of residual compressive stresses on the concentration of resulting stresses in a notched sample,” Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Mater., No. 9, 33–37 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.P. G. Forrest, Fatigue of Metals, Pergamon (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979