Properties of metal powders produced by the atomization of melts
Theory, Production Technology, and Properties of Powders and Fibers
- 38 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Gratsianov, B. N. Putimtsev, and A. F. Silaev, Metal Powders from Melts [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.B. D. Fishman, A. F. Silaev, N. V. Tolstoguzov, and M. E. Valov, “Manufacture and some characteristics of atomized metal powders,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 6, 8–12 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.F. A. Shank, Structures of Binary Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.E. I. Gladyshevskii, Crystallochemistry of Sillicides and Germanides [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Chalmers, Theory of Solidification [Russian translation], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.A. R. Varma, Crystal Growth and Dislocations [Russian translation], IIL, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.B. G. Livshits, Metallography [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977