The importance of the carotid sinus regions and depressor nerves in the regulation of hemopoiesis
A tracer study
- 35 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Carotid Sinus Sinus Region Depressor Nerve Carotid Sinus Region
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. L. Belenky and Yu. N. Stroikov, in Book: Pharmacological Problems of the Autonomic Nervous System, Moscow-Leningrad (1952), pp. 132–140.Google Scholar
- A. P. Belousov, L. L. Shenshelevich and M. G. Shitikova, in Book: Works on Application of Radioactive Isotopes in Medicine, Moscow (1953), pp. 212–217.Google Scholar
- A. L. Myasnikov, Hypertonic Disease, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- E. M. Tareev and N. A. Ratner, in Book: Works of Therapeutic Clinic of the First Moscow Medical Institute, Moscow (1938), pp. 3–27.Google Scholar
- V. N. Chernigobsky and A. Ya. Yaroshevsky, Questions of Nerve Regulation of the Blood System, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- A. Ya. Yaroshevsky, Archive of Pathology, XIII, No. 3, (1951), pp. 16–20.Google Scholar
- A. L. Latner, J. Physiol., Vol. 93, (1938), pp. 75–80.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, Inc. 1956