Effect of nickel and cobalt on interphase interaction in pseudoalloys tungsten (molybdenum)-silver
- 20 Downloads
Interaction of tungsten and molybdenum with additions of nickel or cobalt under temperature-time conditions corresponding to the formation of molybdenum-silver and tungsten-silver pseudoalloys leads to the formation of solid solutions and (or) intermetallic compounds on the interface between the high-melting matrix and the silver. By varying the conditions of formation of the pseudoalloy on this interface we can obtain different phases and deliberately change mechanical properties of this part and of the pseudoalloy as a whole.
KeywordsMechanical Property Nickel Cobalt Solid Solution Tungsten
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. K. Teodorovich, “Materials for the contacts of high-tension and low-tension heavy-duty apparatus,” in: Electric Contacts and Electrodes [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977), pp. 5–10.Google Scholar
- 2.O. K. Teodorovich, Yu. A. Isakov, L. I. Kostenetskaya, et al., “The effect of inhomogeneity of the microstructure of tungsten-copper contacts on their wear resistance,” in: Electric Contacts and Electrodes [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977), pp. 24–25.Google Scholar
- 3.O. K. Teodorovich, L. I. Kostenetskaya, M. M. Churakov, et al., “Processes of interaction on the phase boundaries in tungsten (molybdenum) and copper base pseudoalloys,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 12, 39–44 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Kirienko and L. P. Potapov, “The mechanism of the initial stage of ordering in nickel-molybdenum alloys,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,33, No. 2, 436–440 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.E. N. Vlasova, “Investigation of the structural peculiarities of alloys with fcc lattice. I. The system Ni-Mo,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,23, No. 5, 886–894 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Hansen and K. Anderko, The Structures of Binary Alloys [Russian translation], Vol. 1, Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.F. A. Shank, The Structures of Binary Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar