Refractory boride base electrode materials for electric-spark alloying
Powder Metallurgical Materials, Parts, and Coatings
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsElectrode Material Boride Base Electrode Refractory Boride Base Electrode Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Samsonov, A. D. Verkhoturov, G. A. Bovkun, and V. S. Sychev, Electric-Spark Alloying of Metallic Surfaces [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Verkhoturov and I. M. Mukha, Electric-Spark Alloying Technology [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Verkhoturov, M. S. Koval'chenko, M. M. Mai, et al., “Effect of structure of titanium diboride on the conditions of formation of coatings in the electric-spark alloying of steel,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 8, 35–39 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Verkhoturov, F. F. Egorov, I. A. Podchernyaeva, et al., “Characteristics of coating formation on steel during electric-spark alloying with heterophase TiB2 + Mo materials in air,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 12, 34–40 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.R. A. Alfintseva, L. G. Bodrova, and A. D. Verkhoturov, “Use of refractory metal borides for electric-spark alloying electrodes,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 4, 68–72 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.A. D. Verkhoturov and I. A. Podchernyaeva, “Classification of forms of electric-spark alloying,” Élektrofiz. Élektrokhim. Metody Obrab., No. 3, 3–5 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.G. V. Samsonov, Yu. M. Goryachev, B. A. Kovenskaya, and T. I. Serebryakova, “Transition metal diborides and their electronic structure and properties,” in: Electronic Structure of Transition Metals and Their Alloys and Compounds [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1974), pp. 332–336.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986