Effect of dimethylnitrosamine on mouse embryonic kidney tissue in organ culture
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Organ Culture Kidney Tissue Dimethylnitrosamine Mouse Embryonic Kidney
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Ostrovskaya, in: Comparative Oncology [in Russian], Moscow (1967), p. 5.Google Scholar
- 2.É. E. Smetanin, On the Transplacental Carcinogenic Action of Nitrosomethylurea and Dimethylnitrosamine in Experiments on Mice and in Organ Cultures of the Lungs. Candidate's Dissertation Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Shabad and L. A. Savluchinskaya, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 3, 76 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Shvemberger, in: The Cytology of Malignant Growth [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1963), p. 76.Google Scholar
- 5.H. Druckrey, D. Steinhoff, R. Preussmann et al. Naturwissenschaften,50, 735 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Hard and W. Butler, Cancer Res.,30, 2806 (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973