Formation of composite boride coatings under conditions of low-temperature annealing of electrolytic deposits
Powder Metallurgical Materials, Parts, and Coatings
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsBoride Electrolytic Deposit Boride Coating Composite Boride Composite Boride Coating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Fedorchenko, Yu. A. Guslienko, and A. P. Épik, “Method of electrolytic deposition of iron-group metals,” Inventor's Certificate No. 307114, Byull. Izobret., No. 20 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Mamonov, “Formation of structural defects during the electrodeposition of iron,” in: Physicochemical Crystallization Problems [in Russian], Alma-Ata (1971), pp. 145–169.Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Polukarov, “Formation of crystal lattice defects in electrodeposited metals,” in: Electrochemistry-1966 [in Russian], Moscow (1968), pp. 72–113.Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Fedorchenko, Yu. A. Guslienko, and A. P. Épik, “Composite nickel-boron electrolytic coatings,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 8, 31–34 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.T. N. Dvernikova, Yu. A. Guslienko, and A. F. Khrienko, “Study of the structure of Ni-SiC coatings during low-temperature annealing,” in: Protective Coatings on Metals [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1983), pp. 75–77.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985