State of adrenal cortical function in experimental blood transfusion complications
Pathological Physiology and General Pathology
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Blood Transfusion Cortical Function Experimental Blood Adrenal Cortical Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Agranenko and R. V. Nedoshivina, Pat. Fiziol., No. 1, 71 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.R. M. Glants, Vrach. Delo, No. 9, 921 (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.R. M. Glants and G. P. Vovk, Urol. i Nefrol., No. 6, 23 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Ya. Usvatova, in: Investigation of the Functional State of the Adrenal Cortex and Sympatho-Adrenal System Under Clinical and Experimental Conditions [in Russian], Moscow (1963), p. 58.Google Scholar
- 5.M. Atik, B. Manale, and J. Pearson, J. Amer. Med. Assn.,183, 455 (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970