Accumulation of intramuscularly injected foreign enzymes by Ehrlich's carcinoma cells
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Carcinoma Carcinoma Cell Foreign Enzyme
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. B. Levin, Vopr. Med. Khimii, No. 3, 315 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Tomsons and M. A. Pirozhkova, Izvest. Sibirsk. Otdel. Akad. Nauk SSSR,1, No. 5, 108 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Ando and K. Chisada, Radioisotopes,19, 276 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Burstone, Enzyme Histochemistry [Russian translation], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Gibb and E. Kay, J. Cell Biol.,38, 452 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Hakim, Exp. Med. Surg.,14, 202 (1956).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Harper and E. Young, Biochem. J.,71, 696 (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.L. Ledoux, Biochem. J.,66, 25 (1957).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972