Relationship between character and severity of lesions of nerve cells in the nucleus cuneatus of the mesencephalic reticular formation and their blood supply
Morphology and Pathomorphology
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Blood Supply Nerve Cell Reticular Formation Mesencephalic Reticular Formation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. G. Balashova, Relations between Nerve Cells and Capillaries in Some Brain-Stem Nuclei. Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Bakhitova, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 2, 107 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Gannushkina, Sequelae to Occlusion of Blood Vessels of the Cerebral Cortex (Experimental Morphological Investigation). Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.B. N. Klosovskii and E. N. Kosmarskaya, Active and Inhibitory States of the Brain [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Smirnov, Textbook of Neurology [in Russian], Vol. 2, No. 1, Moscow-Leningrad (1941).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970