Data on the topography of subcortical formations in the dog brain in relation to experimental interferences in them
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Experimental Interference Subcortical Formation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Talalaev, V. T., “Laminated Pathoanatomical preparations and technique of preparation,” Selected Works (Moscow, 1953), pp. 195–199.Google Scholar
- Clarke, R. H., and Henderson, E. E., J. Psychol. and Neurol. Vol. 18, pp. 391–409 (1911).Google Scholar
- Clarke, R. H., and Henderson, E. E., Johns Hopkins Hosp. Prep. 1920. Special Vol., pp. 161–172.Google Scholar
- Hess, W. R., Beitrage zur Physiologie des Hirnstammes, Die Methodik der lokalisierten Reizung and Ausschaltung subcorticaler Hirnabschnitte (Leipzig, 1932), Vol. 1.Google Scholar
- Krieg, W. J., Quart. Bull. Northwestern Univ. Med. School, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 199–208 (1946).Google Scholar
- Reinoso, F., Anatom. Anz. Vol. 100, pp. 151–158 (1954).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1956