Analysis of the composition of the wave of the dorsal surface potential of the spinal cord in rats with ascending tetanus and a paroxysmal syndrome
Pathological Physiology and General Pathology
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Spinal Cord Tetanus Surface Potential Dorsal Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. G. Kostyuk, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 4, 3 (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.G. N. Kryzhanovskii, Tetanus [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Kryzhanovskii and V. K. Lutsenko, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 2, 16 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Lutsenko, Transactions of the Institute of Normal and Pathological Physiology [in Russian], Vol. 9, Moscow (1966), p. 104.Google Scholar
- 5.C. G. Bernhard and L. Widen, Acta Physiol. Scand.,29, Suppl. 106, 42Google Scholar
- 6.V. Brooks, D. R. Curtis, and J. C. Eccles, J. Physiol. (London),135, 655 (1957).Google Scholar
- 7.F. T. Dun and T. P. Feng, J. Neurophysiol.,7, 327 (1944).Google Scholar
- 8.J. C. Eccles and J. L. Malcolm, J. Neurophysiol.,9, 139 (1946).Google Scholar
- 9.K. Koketsu, J. Neurophysiol.,19, 373 (1956).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969