The influence of coproporphyrin and protoporphyrin on tissue respiration
Biochemistry and Biophysics
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Protoporphyrin Tissue Respiration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. M. Stepanenko, Progress in Biological Chemistry In Russian. (Moscow, 1954), Vol. II, pp. 7–26.Google Scholar
- Yu. K. Smirnov, Disturbances of Porphyrin Metabolism in Diseases of the Nervous System, Thesis In Russian. (Moscow, 1953).Google Scholar
- A. M. Charny, I. P. Pavlov's Teachings in Theoretical and Practical Medicine In Russian. (Moscow, 1951), pp. 259–265.Google Scholar
- A. M. Charny and S. E. Krasovitskaya, Uspekhi Sovremennoi Biol. 32, 166–192 (1951).Google Scholar
- I. E. Elpiner, L. A. Blumenfeld and S. E. Krasovitskaya, Doklady Akad. Nauk SSSR 79, 3, 495–498 (1951).Google Scholar
- H. Gildemeister, Z. ges. Exptl. Med. 102, 58–87 (1937).Google Scholar
- S. Granick and H. Gilder, Science 101, 540 (1946).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, Inc. 1958