Effect of stimulation of thrombocytopoiesis in healthy and irradiated donor mice on the formation of exogenous colonies in the spleen of recipients
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Donor Mouse Irradiate Donor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Rudakov, S. F. Rudakova, and V. M. Zyablitskii, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 10, 98 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Traskunova, Problems in the Regulation of Thrombocytopoiesis under Normal Conditions and in Radiation Pathology. Author's Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation, Leningrad (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Ebbe and F. Stohlman, Blood,35, 783 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.G. de Grabrielle and D. G. Penington, Brit. J. Haemat.,13, 210 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Krizsa and E. Sövenyi, Strahlentherapie,137, 712 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Nakamura, E. Komjima, H. Minamisawa, et al., in: V. P. Bond and T. Sugahara (Editors), Comparative Cellular and Species Radiosensitivity, Tokoyo (1969), p. 202.Google Scholar
- 7.K. Rak, F. Krizsa, E. Sövenyi et al., Magy. Radiol.,15, 98 (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.J. E. Till and E. A. McCulloch, Radiat. Res.,14, 213 (1961).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1972