Effect of oleic acid concentration and cathode revolution speed on the electrodeposition of copper powder in a two-layer bath
KeywordsCopper Oleic Acid Acid Concentration Copper Powder Revolution Speed
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Pomosov and V. A. Branshtein, “Effect of electrolyte agitation on the electrodeposition of copper powder,” Zh. Prikl. Khim.,30, No. 8, 1255–1258 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Pomosov and E. E. Krymakova, “Effect of some electrolysis parameters on the current efficiency and particle size of copper powder,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 2, 58–65 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Kurvyakova and A. V. Pomosov, “Effect of current density and nature of the cathode material on the electrodeposition of copper powder,” Élektrokhimiya,2, No. 3, 283–287 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.É. M. Natanson, Colloidal Metals [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.M. N. Balakina, E. A. Serpuchenko, O. D. Kurilenko, et al., “Investigation into the process of production of very finely divided copper by the two-layer electrolytic bath method,” Ukr. Khim. Zh.,44, No. 6, 584–588 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.M. N. Balakina, E. A. Serpuchenko, O. D. Kurilenko, et al., “Electrodeposition of copper in the presence of surface-active agents,” Ukr. Khim. Zh.,44, No. 1, 42–45 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.K. M. Gorbunova and A. I. Zhukova, “Crystallization behavior of thin silver whiskers,” Zh. Fiz. Khim.,23, No. 5, 605–611 (1949).Google Scholar
- 8.A. T. Vagramyan and M. A. Zhamagortsyants, Metal Electrodeposition and Inhibiting Adsorption [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.M. O. Loshkar'ov, “Current state of the theory of action of organic additions in electrolysis,” Visn. Akad. Nauk Ukr. RSR, No. 6, 43–54 (1969).Google Scholar
- 10.K. M. Gorbunova, “Characteristics of crystal growth during electrolysis,” in: Crystal Growth [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1957), pp. 48–57.Google Scholar
- 11.P. B. Price, D. A. Vermilyea, and M. B. Webb, “On the growth and properties of electrolytic whiskers,” Acta Metall.,6, No. 8, 524–531 (1958).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984