Anahormone of sheep luteinizing hormone inducing antibodies against human gonadotropin
Microbiology and Immunology
KeywordsPublic Health Luteinizing Hormone Hormone Induce Induce Antibody Human Gonadotropin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. N. Bulovskaya, E. A. Prokudina, V. L. Konstantinov, et al., Acta Endocrinol. (Copenhagen),61, 1937 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Dil'man and L. N. Blok, Vopr. Onkol., No. 6, 115 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Dil'man in: Current Problems in Oncology [in Russian], Leningrad (1965), p. 68.Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Dil'man, Internat. J. Cancer,1, 239 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Dil'man, Aging, The Climacteric, and Cancer [in Russian], Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Dil'man, L. N. Bulovskaya, I. A. Vasil'eva, et al., in: Proceedings of a Conference of the N. N. Petrov Research Institute of Oncology [in Russian], Leningrad (1970), p. 48.Google Scholar
- 7.V. Z. Koenig and E. King, Arch. Biochem.,26, 219 (1950).Google Scholar
- 8.A. F. Parlow, Fed. Proc.,17, 402 (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.D. N. Ward, R. F. McGregor, and A. C. Griffin, Biochim. Biophys. Acta,32, 305 (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1972