Gasdynamic and acoustic properties of atomizing units
Powder Metallurgy Industry, Economics, and Organization of Production
- 22 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. D. Fishman, V. P. Zaitsev, and I. I. Kulakov, “An investigation of the melt atomizing unit,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 7, 5–8 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.B. D. Fishman, “Regularities in the process of disintegration of metallic melts by compressed air,” Candidate's Dissertation, Novokuznetsk (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Antsupov, and V. I. Blagosklonov, ”Structure of a supersonic stream issuing into a flooded space,” Tr. Tsentr. Aerogidrodin. Inst., No. 1781, 2–24 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. Balanin, “Additional mass of a supersonic jet in the gasdynamic region,” in: Heat and Mass Exchange Processes [in Russian], Moscow (1975), pp. 45–50.Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. Yavorskii and A. A. Detlaf, A Handbook of Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979