Effect of powder-grinding conditions on the properties of molybdenum disilicide heating elements
Powder Metallurgy Industry, Economics, and Organization of Production
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsMolybdenum Heating Element Molybdenum Disilicide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Kieffer and F. Benesovsky, Planseeber. Pulvermet., No. 5, 56 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Fitzer, O. Rubisch, and F. Selka, Elektrowaerme, No. 6, 47 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Samsonov, Silicides and Their Technical Applications [in Russian], Izd-vo AN USSR, Kiev (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Ivensen, N. V. Baranova, S. S. Loseva, et al., Hard Alloys, Sb. Tr. VNIITS [in Russian], No. 1, Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.B. V. Deryagin, V. N. Ermin, R. E. Grechnyuk, et al., Hard Alloys, Sb. Tr. VNIITS [in Russian], No. 2, Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1970