Some age changes in lipid and carbohydrate metabolism and in the state of the aortic wall in female rabbits
Pathological Physiology and General Pathology
KeywordsPublic Health Lipid Carbohydrate Carbohydrate Metabolism Aortic Wall
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. G. Volkova, Abstracts of Proceedings of the 4th All-Union Congress of Pathological Anatomists [in Russian], Kishinev (1965), p. 31.Google Scholar
- 2.I. D. Nasledova, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 12, 27 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. V. Postnov, Kardiologiya, No. 5, 147 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Sitnikova, Probl. Éndokrinol., No. 4, 7 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Shevchuk, in: The Physiology and Pathology of the Endocrine System [in Russian], Khar'kov (1965), p. 528.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Porter and J. Langley, Lancet,2, 947 (1926).Google Scholar
- 7.I. C. Spence, Quart. J. Med.,14, 314 (1921).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973