Titanium nitride powders synthesized under conditions of repeated deformation actions
Test Methods and Properties of Powder Metallurgical Materials
- 43 Downloads
KeywordsTitanium Nitride Titanium Nitride Deformation Action Nitride Powder
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Samsonov, O. P. Kulik, and V. S. Polishchuk, Preparation and Methods of Analysis of Nitrides [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Samsonov, V. I. Kovtun, I. I. Timofeeva, A. A. Rogozinskaya, and A. G. Vinnitskii, “Nature of the high microhardness of friction-strengthened surfaces,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 4, 26–30 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Faulkner, “Calculation of stored energy from broadening of X-ray diffraction lines,” Phil. Mag.,5, No. 53, 519–521 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Samsonov, Nitrides [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.G. K. Williamson,and K. E. Smallman, “Metallurgy division,” Phil. Mag.,1, No. 1, 34–39 (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.A. E. Kravchik and V. S. Neshpor, “Structure of zirconium carbide powders subjected to vibratory milling,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 4, 14–19 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982