Regeneration of the rat ovary after repeated resection
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Repeated Resection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Artem'eva, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 5, 68 (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Artem'eva, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 8, 96 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Artem'eva, in: Regenerative Processes in Vertebrates [in Russian], Moscow (1959), p. 231.Google Scholar
- 4.G. R. Rubinshtein, Results of Experimental Analysis of the Relationship between the Uterus and Its Appendages, Dissertation [in Russian], Yur'ev (1899).Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Kharlova, Morpho-Physiological Analysis of Regeneration of the Ovary after Ligation of its Neurovascular Bundle, Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.C. B. Davenport, J. Exp. Zool.,42, 1 (1925).Google Scholar
- 7.B. Pansky and H. W. Mossman, Anat. Rec.,116, 19 (1953).Google Scholar
- 8.G. van Wagenen and A. H. Morse, Endocrinology,30, 459 (1942).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1970